Musical entertainment, food, vendors and contests for fiddle, banjo, mandolin and guitar players will be featured on the village square in East Troy. A $10 wristband covers weekend admission and ages 15 and under are admitted free. Attendees should bring a lawn chair.
The Saturday musical lineup includes:
- 10 a.m., open stage for bands, duets and trios
- 11 a.m., Chris Faulkner Band
- 11:30 a.m., fiddle contests
- Noon, The Templetons
- 1 p.m., Piper Road Spring Band
- 2 p.m., band scramble
- 3 p.m., Cox’s Army
- 4 p.m., David Davis and the Warrior River Boys
- 6 p.m., Piper Road Spring Band at East Troy Brewery
The Sunday lineup includes:
- 10 a.m., Gospel service with The Siegmann Family
- 11:30 a.m., banjo, mandolin and guitar contests
- 1 p.m., MilBillies
- 2 p.m., The Mark Hembree Band
- 3 p.m., Bluegrass Cavaliers
- 4 p.m., Carolina Blue
In case of rain, the festival moves indoors to East Troy Middle School, 3143 Graydon Ave., East Troy.
For more information, go online to easttroy.org/events/bluegrass-festival.