For more recipes, go to www.culinary.net.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 fully cooked sausage patties OR
- 12 vegetable sausage patties
- 1 1/2 cup Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- Shredded sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese (optional)
- Maple Syrup
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12 muffin cups or glass custard cups generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- DIVIDE beaten eggs evenly into prepared muffin cups. Top with sausage patty.
- Whisk pancake mix and water together in medium bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over sausage.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle immediately with cheese, if desired. Serve warm with syrup.