In Walworth County, voters will choose which two candidates for Walworth County Circuit Court Branch 2 judge advance to the April 5 election. The April winner will replace longtime Judge James Carlson, who isn’t running for re-election.
(Candidates pitch experience at forum. STORY)
Walworth County Circuit Court, Branch 2 candidates are:
• Daniel Johnson of the town of Sugar Creek, Walworth County family court commissioner and a former private practice attorney.
• Dan Necci of Elkhorn, Walworth County district attorney and a former private practice attorney.
• Shannon Wynn of Lake Geneva, an attorney with her own practice in Lake Geneva, Delavan and Salem and an adjunct professor at Marquette University Law School.
Statewide, voters will narrow the field of candidates for Wisconsin Supreme Court justice from three to two. The top two advance to the April 5 election.
Wisconsin Supreme Court
• Rebecca Bradley of Milwaukee, a former Milwaukee County Circuit Court judge and Wisconsin Court of Appeals judge who was appointed to the Wisconsin Supreme Court in September after the death of then-Justice Patrick Crooks.
• Joe Donald of Milwaukee, a longtime Milwaukee County Circuit Court judge.
• JoAnne Kloppenburg of Milwaukee, a Wisconsin Court of Appeals judge and a former longtime assistant attorney general for the state.